Voucher up for grabs....If it works!

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by Pie Eater, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pie Eater

Pie Eater Nibble Poster

Well its not really a sale or swap.

I received an exam voucher from CompTIA for $50 for doing a survey for them, it has to be used by 31 Dec 2005 and is Valid worldwide at any Thomson Prometric testing center.

The thing is….I don’t need it and it would be a waste not to use it so I am willing to give it to someone for FREE…as long as they are going to use it….and as long as it will work with someone else.

So if you are interested please post here.

Pie

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Thats a great offer! I'm sure that someone doing a Comptia cert will want it.

:biggrin

3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Well - I intend to do the A+ exam in the next couple of weeks or so, so I wouldn't say no to some vouchers, particularly as I have been completely unsuccessful in finding any other discount on the exams.

Meyers says nobody should pay full price for an exam in the book, but, as usual, he is being US-centric. *All* the offers I've founbd are USA only!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. Pie Eater

Pie Eater Nibble Poster

Well if you want it m8..... pm me your email and I will send you the email from comptia with the details on it.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST
  5. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I'd like to publicaly thank Pie Eater for the voucher. In the upshot it paid completely for the A+ Core exam!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+