VCP-510 exam changed questions?

Discussion in 'VMware Certifications' started by barton456, Jun 15, 2012.

1. barton456

barton456 Bit Poster

I am going to take the VCP-510 test,but I heard this exam changed questions recently,is there anyone who taken this test recently?pls confirm.

2. Steve.L

Steve.L Byte Poster

Not sure what you mean about "change questions?" they have a pool of questions that are ever expanding, they do this so that brain dumps do not help!

Steve.L

Certifications: N+, MCP, MCTS, RHCT, VCP4 and 5, RHCSA
    WIP: ccna
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

As Steve mentioned they have a large pool of questions that they can call upon to use in the tests.

As a point of note, as long as you followed the Blueprint and know\understand the technology then really there shouldn't be any issues. The current version is 1.31 which was issued on the 11th of June.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

All we can say for sure is you will get 85 questions out of some form of pool, covering all 4 corners of the exam blueprint.

Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)