Urgent Help-N10-005 Lab Simulations

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Robin, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Robin

Robin New Member

Hi there guys.

Please I need urgent help.

Can anyone help me with the N10-005 lab simulations? What software can use to open them?

Note: The vce FROM AVANSET with some dumps that contain some simulations. But I want lab sim in the exam mode. That is those that I will practice on as it is in the exam; not the read-only type in the dumps I have.

Please, Please your urgent assistance will be much appreciated.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

You're not going to get much help with the fact you just admitted to cheating by using dumps.

Learn the subject matter, pay for the test exams from either Transcender or MeasureUp and pass the exam, don't cheat your way through it with dumps.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    Coupe2T and Pseudonym like this.
  3. anandsoft

anandsoft Bit Poster

Hello,
    It is likely that you had already taken and passed the exam.
    However, I would like give a couple of Net+ lab resources:
    http://www.certexams.com/routersimulator/network-lab-simulator.html
    http://www.pearsonitcertification.c...-n10-006-hands-on-lab-simulator-9780789755179
    It is important that candidates practice the labs hands-on for learning the subject and develop practical skills.
    Labs in the area of DNS/DHCP configuration, IP/Subnetmask/Default gateway configuration, troubleshooting connectivity problems are important.