Two must have VMware vSphere 5 books or just vSphere

Discussion in 'Virtual and Cloud Computing' started by onoski, Dec 27, 2011.

1. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

I got this today from amazon UK the kindle edition and loaded unto my ipad and must say am happy with my purchase. These books are must have for any serious VMware admin.

VMware vSphere 5 Clustering Technical by Deepdive

VMware vSphere 5 Clustering Technical Deepdive eBook: Frank Denneman, Duncan Epping: Amazon.co.uk: Books

This one two

VMware vSphere PowerCLI Reference: Automating vSphere Administration

VMware vSphere PowerCLI Reference: Automating vSphere Administration eBook: Luc Dekens, Alan Renouf, Glenn Sizemore, Arnim van Lieshout, Jonathan Medd: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

I am trying to get all my tech books on ebook form to load on to my ipad and for easy accessibility when commuting to and from work on the trains. This would help me to reduce clutter in the house as well as be green:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Yea I love the kindle app, I've got a kindle DX, and the apps loaded on my laptop and xoom. The only thing I find with kindle editions of books is I like to flick through books so I still do like to buy physicals of really good tech books to flick through.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing