Twin sisters dice with death on M6

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kitkatninja, Sep 27, 2008.

1. flounder10

flounder10 Nibble Poster

There is a full vid somewhere as i was shown this earlier. The one that i seen does show the HGV collision and doesn't freeze the clip.

That is crazy stuff anyway

WIP: Net+, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
  2. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

If police in this country was anything like a slice out of Russian police, or Brazilian police for instance, they wouldn't have said or done anything. Same goes for the youth. They wouldn't be so cheeky towards the law, if the law turned around and cracked their jaw open when they tried to mouth off or be the big hot shot in front of an audience. Not saying that's the direct route to take lol, but if police were feared in some slight way, I'm sure they would be respected.

Send them back to Sweden (but first bring them to my house, I'll slap some cuffs on them :twisted: )

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  3. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

What a pair of idiots! They should have been put down there and then to save anyone else having to experience that. That lorry driver will never forget that. Hopefully they will try it again with a train or somethin.

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  4. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

:eek: But again, if it were in front of a train, the train driver would suffer from the experience...the worst thing is that they see the whole detail - the victims sometimes look directly at them before they hit the train and, although they have already jumped and the driver is in shock from it, s/he has to sound the horn to warn them otherwise the driver is the one who is in trouble, along with the nasty memory!

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  5. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Wouldnt be a problem if i was drivin it:twisted:

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  6. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

....hang on, are you are referring to if the twins jumped...or just in general? :eek:

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE