Trying out the CEH v11

Discussion in 'EC-Council - CEH, CND, ECSA, CHFI, CNDA, ECES' started by Kitkatninja, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

My employer is currently sponsoring me to do the CEH v11 - they purchased the web-based training course, and labs from CEH - as well as purchasing the exam voucher once I finish the training. I've already purchased the CEH v11: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 11 Practice Tests book from Amazon to help consolidate the training course.

So... Did the intro, module 1 and module 2 videos and labs - no problems... Just finished module 3 video (there are a total of 23 modules), and this one has already confused me, haha... (I'm not shy to admit it). I've still got the labs to do for this chapter, so hopefully it will sink in...

Oh well, wish me luck :D

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  2. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Best of luck! :)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
    Kitkatninja likes this.
  3. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Let us know how you get on. That is one I have been considering doing just a bit expensive if you have to pay yourself and I have heard nothing but bad things about EC-Council when it comes to responding to queries etc.

Certifications: A few.
    Kitkatninja likes this.
  4. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Nice one mate. Great that your employer is investing in you to understand these things. The CEH also sounds really cool I think, but I am a nerd so factor that in ha ha

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kitkatninja likes this.