Transcender for 70-285?

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by Sparky, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Has anyone purchased any of the transcender study guides and were they any good?

I have purchased the test questions for other exams and they were quite good however I cannot find any materials for the 70-285 so I am considering going for the study guide and practise exam.

Thanks in advance :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

There is not a lot out there in the way of study materials for 70-285. The knowledge required seems to be very similar to the 70-284. When I get round to doing the 285 I was going to use my 284 MS book, these CBT Nuggets and the Transcenders.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I have used Transenders own study guides, they're ok apart from if you buy the pdf instead of printed, you get the pdf file that is not printable :(

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security