Transcender and A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by Malnomates, May 12, 2006.

1. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

I have Transcenders A+ OS cert flash cards.I'm looking to take my OS exam in a couple of weeks (not booked yet as I plan to book a few days before I'm ready).In the flash card questions are a number of references to the workings and utilities of Server 2003,more than few in fact!

I've checked CompTia's objectives and see nothing relating to Server 2003 as being part of the OS syllabus,in terms of detail anyways.

I've seen practice questions relating to server 2003 but only in a very general reference and certainly not to any level close to Transcenders.

Should I be spending time learning server 2003 to the level that these flash cards are presenting,or is this a case of the subject being a little overcooked in Transcenders training?

Certifications: A+ Network+
  2. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Hiya Mal,

No, there's nothing on server 2003 in the A+. :biggrin

Good luck mate! :thumbleft

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  3. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

Thanks Juice,I was surprised to see these questions and more than a little concerned that I'd missed a whole chapter in my studying.

I suppose it doesn't hurt to read up a little on what these questions are asking and might actually be beneficial beyond A+,as I'm looking to take Server + and Security+,after I've nailed A+ and N+ that is!!

Certifications: A+ Network+