trancender question levels

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by dales, Sep 30, 2006.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

just got the trancender package for 271 just wondering if the tech level of the questions in the package is harder or easier than the actual exam? anyone have any views?

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Usually the Transcender's are pitched at being slightly more difficult than the real test. However, in my experience this is not always the case. Microsoft have a large pool of questions which vary from straight forward to mind bogglingly ambiguous. If you happen to be dealt a hand of the latter, you are going to be faced with a more difficult real exam than the Transcender prep one.

So, it is in the luck of the draw!

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

I agree with Bluerinse.

Also keep in mind I've used preplogic and trancenders and trancenders are more difficult like Bluerinse said, but the again microsoft does have the "microsoft way or the high way" questions so becareful, just study whats on the objectives, practice with trancenders and you'll be fine.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  4. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

cool thanks for that, I was just going to go and do the exam and try my luck, got to the testing center only to be told they couldnt do them today cause of a tech hitch. GGRRRRR drove miles as wasnt well either.

After that thought might as well do a few sim's whilst I wait for my new date to roll around!

Thanks again guys!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing