Training whilst unable to work

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by pobolycwm, Dec 5, 2006.

1. pobolycwm

pobolycwm Bit Poster

I am currently unable to work, as I am waiting for surgery on my shoulders, so i have decided to do a few jobcentre/government paid training programs to top up my self study and pass the time while waiting to get fixed

I have just been offered 2 city & guilds courses, first one is a coumputer practicioner course and the other is a diploma in networking.
    As they are free it is looking to be a good way to get some practical experience that I cannot get by book alone.
    Has anyone done these courses and can let me know what they are like or more specifically the networking diploma

cheers
    Pob

2. Weemez

Weemez Kilobyte Poster

Sorry Pob i'm not to aware of what these consist of but i'm sure if you get in touch with the people doing the course they will enlighten you. Seems a good opertunity though, you should go for it if you get the chance, it will no doubt assist your knowledge if you plan to do certification aswell. It can only be a good thing.

Good luck.

Certifications: HNC Computing A+ N+ ICND1
    WIP: ICND2