Training materials and support

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by GetITCertJoe, Nov 7, 2010.

1. GetITCertJoe

GetITCertJoe New Member

Hi folks

As you have probably read in another post i am looking to start creating training materials for the IT certs. What I wanted to know is what you would like from a company providing this?

At the moment I plan to offer study guide (i.e the read part of the training) and a video lecture with tips and extras from me or the instructor of the cert. Also going to offer email support required for the cert you have chosen and maybe phone at a later date.

Is there anything else you would like us to provide (apart from the answers to the exam :P lol)?

Also any instructors or knowledgeable people interested in helping with this please get in touch. The more people on board the better as it means we can provide more cert training material. Must be able to create study material and videos. Also when the site is up and running will be given a site email address to answer support questions from customers who have purchased there material.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help is much appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in.:)

Thanks Again

Joe

Certifications: A+ N+ CTT+ MCDST