Too Many Materials

Discussion in 'A+' started by larry007, Feb 9, 2008.

1. larry007

larry007 New Member

I will be writing my Comptia A+ Essential Exam by the end ofMarch 2008 and i have been preparing for the exam Since November, During the course of my preparation i have laid my hands on a whole lot of Material which at the last count has risen to Seven Self Study Books.
    The little hiccup ,I Have now is how to Use this Books cos I Have Timed my self to write the Essential exam by March.
    I would Like the people in the forum to advise me on the best study Technique for passing the A+ Exams.
    "A Dream Is A Goal With A Deadline".

2. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

Everyone has a different method to study by so what may work for me may not for you.
    Suggest though that you try some practice exams so you can see where you weakness is.
    Plenty of mock exams to take over the net if you try a google search.
    And good luck.

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+
  3. decebal

decebal Bit Poster

I studied my courses from my college and afterwards The Mike Meyer`s Comptia A+ with his 1000 practice questions and answers.The point is I didn`t meet any question or answer like in the all the practices I`ve done but helped me a lot my practical experience which I gained since 2002 when I bought my first PC. The books completed my weaknesses and this is all what I`ve done and a lot of luck!!:D

Certifications: CompTIA A+, N+
    WIP: MCSE/MCSA
  4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Indeed - if you are looking for suggestions of what to ditch because of time constraints, the one *not* to ditch is the Mike Meyers AIO book!

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+