Tomb Raider Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by zebulebu, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Lord Deckard

Lord Deckard Byte Poster

The only possible way you would ever get me to buy Halo 2 on the PC is if it came bundled with a free copy of Vista and had the ending that was missing from Halo 2 on the Xbox. Honestly, I was crushed at the end, I was literally "You what? Where's the rest of it??"
    Still, already got my pre-order in for the limited Halo 3 with the Spartan helmet :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halo-3-Legendary-Xbox-360/dp/B000OMGCB0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/026-8024617-4121228?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1180992095&sr=8-2

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+ and CCNA
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

I aint much of a gamer, simply cuz im shi7, but the Lara i remember was the nude patch... good ole days...

3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Completed.

I rule.

Now going back to play it through in time trial mode and pick up all the relics & artifacts :biggrin

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Well I got my copy today so when I finish work its pizza on the cards with a large bottle of coke and me and Lara playing with each other all nite :biggrin man it doesnt get any better...hmmm might have to turn off my mobile so no other women disturbs me...lol :twisted:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  5. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Well lol...wot if I said I could get you a copy of Vista for free...with no key or activation needed :twisted: shhh dont tell anyone hahahaha...seriously tho I hear you mate...but you can buy Vista Ultimate for about £80 OEM version...

anyway im off to pre-order Halo 2 for my beloved PC on amazon :biggrin and you would think Xmas had arrived already

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life