Time to Remember

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by AJ, Nov 9, 2009.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yes it is very appropriate. I will always remember Dave we had many coversations about what was going on here on CF and elsewhere. I will also remember the people that gave their lives so that we could live ours wether it be second world war of first.

One thing I never found out though was there an actual verdict on how Dave came to die? I'm not asking in a morbid way but was it natural or accidental?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

You know, it puts everything else into perspective, i only spoke to UCM on here, never had the pleasure of meeting him. But i know what its like when someone close to you goes all of a sudden, as a friend of mine did about a year and a half ago, just makes you stop and think.

Hope your ok wherever you are UCM and Neil

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

SADS - Sudden Adult Death Syndrome m8 - or that was how it was reported locally.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  4. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Gosh, has it really been 2 years since Dave left us. I still remember posting This with a tear in my eye.

GBL if you look in the above post, last page, you will see the advert in the local paper.

Let us remember what Dave stood for within the CF family and try to remember that whatever is posted on CF, life just isn't worth the worry.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong