The Ultimate CompTIA A+ 901/902 Free Resources

Discussion in 'Free Resources' started by Juelz, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Now and again we get new users asking what cert to go for, the common answer (although not necessarily mine) is to go for the CompTIA A+ here are links to FREE A+ resources, if anyone has anything to add please include it in a reply and I'll add it to this post.
    901- https://www.professormesser.com/free-a-plus-training/220-901/comptia-220-900-course/
    902- https://www.professormesser.com/free-a-plus-training/220-901/comptia-220-900-course/

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. CareerChange

CareerChange Bit Poster

Hello

I have been watching videos all week, from powercert, messer and mike myers. messer and myers claim to cover everything in the exam but i cant see them covering ram - ECC v non ECC its on power cert though. Accoring to exam objectives we need to know, did i miss messer and myers not covering this or did they not cover it?

EXAM OBJECTIVES

3. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

My original post was made awhile ago, Im not even sure the 901/2 is still available as I know there are new exams.. are you sure you aren’t looking at the new exam objectives and watching/reading the old material?

4. CareerChange

CareerChange Bit Poster

yes you have posted some links for the previous version, but i did find the new stuff videos from mike myers and prof messer they still omits ECC v non ECC which is in both the new/old exam objectives.
    i guess i just got to make sure i cover everything in the exam objectives.

5. DavidWonrner

DavidWonrner New Member

To get success in the CompTIA A+ certification exam you need to prepare well, which can only be possible with the help of JustCerts CompTIA 220-1001 Exam Questions.

Check out some of the top-rated features of CompTIA exam practice questions

1. Enhance learning through self-paced practice questions
    2. Build familiarity with the testing environment
    3. Increase confidence towards certification exams
    4. Better prepares students to pass certification exams

Best of luck!!!