The sky at night

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Aug 4, 2010.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I dont know about you lot, but im into the galaxy, stars and the milky way and all that stuff. I love it when theres something decent going on in space, but not enough to be arsed to be at a certain place at a certain time etc.

So i was watchjing click on the bbc iplayer and they have these app for your phones called sky maps, ive just installed one and found mars, which ok isnt hard to do after you type it in, but if you want to be a clever arse, or give that impression that you know soo much about the stars, id suggest you put this in, its very good like

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

You come out with some random stuff Ed. Sky Maps is ace

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Yeah i know but i like being random. My other latest thing is a freebie an all, although im trying to buy the paid for version as its only about 70p, its called ghost radar. It spoke to me the other day and indicated that there was afew 'spirits' in my flat. Today there has been nothing. I may go to a cemetary and really test it.

The advanced version is meant to decipher noises that it picks up, ive also read some of the reviews andn one of them says its to coindedental to be a fluke??? Ill get it and go ghostbusting with itr, id do a batter job than that Derek Ackora on sky, have you seen his show lol

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680