The Open University - I need some advise pls.

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by rey, Jan 20, 2005.

1. rey

rey New Member

Hi,

I was browsing for some distance learning centre when i found this site. This is really informative and helpful for IT naive like me.

I'm planning to take up Web Application Development in Open University, but I want to hear first from anyone who have experience with them.

Secondly, I'm just wondering how much it would cost me to take up Certified Internet Webmaster in Computeach, though I'm not interested to call them anymore after reading some threads here regarding their reputation.

2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

I think that we only have one other member studying with OU and I'm sure he will be along soon.

However, welcome to the site. Go on to the New members forum and introduce yourself there

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  3. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Hi Ray

Welcome to the board

I am an OU student but not doing the Web Application Development course as I am doing a full degree. All I can add is the training materials, support, etc, etc, is the best I have ever come across.

Good luck with is should you go with it.