The Learning Group

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by andy2510, Feb 10, 2012.

1. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Hello Isabel, very sorry to hear about your experiences. I really wouldn't sign up to these £5000+ deals, its simply not a good idea.

You can always PM me for advice.

JK2447 likes this.
  2. Taraisjdjdnd

Taraisjdjdnd New Member

Gutted as the courses cost less from the providers direct! Comptia and CEH cost less when bought directly!

The price is guessed! I called in using different details and was told a different cost - try it.

What I was told was untrue - salary’s, jobs.. untrue. Jobs need experience and the salaries don’t start at what they said. Ask somebody who’s doing the job and you’ll see.

The course was poor quality and isn’t something any normal working person will get through.

Be ready for your money to be taken and to be on your own with this.

Speak to professionals and go direct. This is a sales company and not a career company!

Also my review got taken off their review site so no wonder they don’t have bad reviews!!!!

3. clivekavi

clivekavi New Member

Guys have you had a look at the time to complete a course. You may be wasting money but the time in not realistic.

To complete in just over a year you are looking at 4 hours a day!!

These companies run by not making it realistic - are you going to do 4 hours, or 2 hours a day?? The course access doesn't give you this long anyway. You may be spending 4k but you have to do all these hours of self study. That means learning in your own time, motivating yourself after work everyday.

When will you realise this is a sales company? All those reviews, you believe them to be true? You've been sold to and they are laughing at you.

4. Sian08768578

Sian08768578 New Member

I have to agree with Clive, before I went to uni I looked at these courses. The time they take to complete is more than they quote, at the time I was in full time work. If I wanted to certify in 4 years I would have to do 2 hours per day.

I hear their content is dated and their support isn't profession but 'staffed'. I would recommend speaking to professionals that work in your chosen industry and find ways to gain experience rather than giving your money away.