The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by onoski, Jul 17, 2008.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Oh well, there's always the Justice League of America.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Get the same director (Chris Nolan wasn't it?) who did Batman Begins & DKR to do the Justice League and we could have one superb movie franchise on our hands.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I've seen references to a JLA movie online, but haven't had time to look at them more closely. Problem is, they'd have to "reinvent" a whole bunch of superheroes. Actually, the Smallville TV series did create a "mini-Justice League" by introducing Green Arrow, Aquaman, Impulse (post-Barry Allen/Wally West Flash), and Cyborg. The "Martian Manhunter" also has a reoccurring role, though he's quite a different character than the comic book version. Now they just need Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Batman. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Just seen it and still gobsmacked:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  5. Markyboyt

Markyboyt Kilobyte Poster

That your first time of seeing it?
    I take it the film gets your approval then :lol:

WIP: A+
  6. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Yes and absolutely from start to finish, even those that normally sleep through a film wouldn't on this one. I would see it again if time and money permits:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell