THE BEST BRAINDUMPS ON THE INTERNET. 100% PASS GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by JK2447, Apr 13, 2019.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I'm sure we've all seen garbage like this when we've been searching for study materials. I know I have when I've put in an exam code. Promises of a pass can seem pretty tempting, especially if you've had your butt kicked by an exam once, twice or more! So I'm here to tell you why they're really not a bright idea and ultimately, could bring you the exact opposite to what you've worked so hard to achieve.

What is a Braindump? It's a dump of real questions that someone has written down, otherwise known as cheating.

What's the problem? Apart from cheating in an exam? OK. Morals aside, no reputable company on earth produce Braindumps. They're produced by people with no morals, hoping to profit from your desperation to pass an exam. They give zero Flips about you or your career, caring only for your money. Here's another sucker, kerching! As there is no regulation, they can put any garbage into the answers and make it up. You don't pass, oh well that's you're fault, it's something you did not them. Money back, erm sorry the system is down, do you want another product instead? Basically I'd be amazed if you got a penny back, also amazed if your card wasn't used in another country to buy something you know nothing about.

I'm pretty desperate to pass that exam, I need more! OK. Would you give your credit/debit card details to a website that might not exist next week. Do you think they give a hoot about GDPR? No they don't. Do you think they will keep your information private and not sell your email address? If there's money to be made why wouldn't they pass your details onto a marketing company, probably saying you gave full permission of course, they have no morals after all. I can say this confidently as every exam has a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). It doesn't matter which Vendor the exam is from, ALL have an NDA, meaning you're not supposed to tell others what the actual questions are.

Any final words to put me off braindumps? Yes! Why are you looking to cheat on an exam, you've got to ask yourself this. If you can't pass that exam legitimately, then you don't know enough. If you get certified there will be an expectation that you know a lot more than you do, and one day you'll find yourself in work, in front of a customer or your peers, and you'll feel a lot of unneccasary stress because you know you haven't got a clue about what you're talking about. Why put yourself through that. It's better to not have the certification at all because then you can say ah, subject XYZ is one of my weak areas that I'm going to focus on. I'll have to get back to you. No stress, no embarrassed faces, just the good old fashioned honest answer and you're a person with decent morals who will go further than a cheat I guarantee you.

Braindumps also hurt the IT industry and water down the prestige of getting a certification. It's like anything, back in the day the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification was the one we all wanted. Many of us, myself included studied for a very long time, failed a few exams on the way to pass the 7 or 8 exams needed for this qualification. At one time an MCSE did the talking for you and you could walk into a top Server Engineer role and earn a pretty penny. At the same time you had braindumpers and companies guaranteeing a pass in a boot camp. Give us thousands and we'll make sure you pass, which many of them did, but the result was that it watered down the MCSE and churned out lots of idiots who made employers think oh, that guys an MCSE and he's rubbish, devaluing the cert and anyone who'd studied for it. I don't mean to pick on the MCSE as I know Microsoft have gone to great lengths to combat this and I'm sure it's much harder to cheat on these days. It's certainly come back as one of the premier certifications to have again in 2019!

As a veteran exam taker, I'm here to tell you that failing an exam isn't the end of the world. I've failed several in my time and it's important to focus on where you went wrong, and to not just stew on the fact that you failed an exam. Here's what you get if you do things properly:

You actually know your subject matter! If you've put the hard graft in to learn an exam blueprint, done some lab work, read up and studied right, you will pass and you'll be 10x more confident than someone who knows they cheated. In fact I'd go so far as to say, you'll listen to these people, and quickly be able to spot who knows their stuff and who doesn't! Again adding to your confidence and making it easy to outclass the cheats. If you're struggling, ask us on here, put us under pressure to answer your query. Don't give us an easy ride although be polite of course! ha ha

You have a great foundation to go on to achieve higher levels of certification. Speaking from a VMware perspective, it is impossible to blag knowledge for something like a VCDX (Design Expert), as you submit a design and then stand in front of a panel and defend your design. If you've blagged your way this far, you'll get torn to shreds. I'd imagine it's the same for all of the other Vendors top Certs, CCIE, CISSP etc. The top certifications can command a lot of respect in the IT industry, and salary, as many know how incredibly difficult they can be.

You can sleep well at night. You have worked hard and got the result you deserve. You don't care what others are doing, you just know you've done things properly and you really know your stuff. You're awesome and world domination is that little step closer ha ha! Karma is vHappy with you and a Tesla is one step closer, good times!

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kitkatninja, AJ and Kopite_21 like this.
  2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Well said Jim, good words said well.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
    JK2447 likes this.
  3. JK2447

Thanks @AJ. Please excuse the shocking headline. I just wanted to grab peoples attention

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
  4. KrissRokkkko

KrissRokkkko New Member

Sounds quite good. Thanks!

5. JK2447

An old post but still as important today as ever

6. JK2447

Talking to someone recently about this subject. I don’t bring up old posts but this one is as relevant today and the day I wrote it

Kopite_21 and AJ like this.
  7. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Totally agree with you here (not that I've ever disagreed with you to the best of my knowledge)... When I was studying for my MCSE, I was managing a Windows domain and network, had a test lab set up, and it took months per exam... Fast forward a couple of years, I had MCSEs and MCSDs apply for IT techs post that couldn't set a proxy in IE or set a gateway on a network adapter #facepalm

The hurt...

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  8. JK2447

If you had disagreed with me mate I'd have to stop and think how I got it wrong, because you're one lovely kind and knowledgable man.

It's bad isn't it. I've not interviewed anyone but I've worked along side people who were highly decorated, but couldn't do the simplest of things. I don't get why someone would want to put themselves under pressure like that. It must be terribly stressful to be asked to do something you have no idea of doing, dangerous too

Kitkatninja likes this.
  9. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

So true, I mean, IT is not just IT... IT is in every sector - education, health, finance, etc... The knock-on effect is vast...

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  10. JK2447

So true, its why I think it's important to talk about this issue. You and I have passed tons of exams so I feel like we have a right to give our two pence on the matter, and we've worked in IT for longer than we care to mention.

If anyone out there is considering wasting money on cheating, I hope they have a read of this thread and don't basically screw themselves over for the vanity of being able to say they're certified, it's not worth it

11. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Agree – I still believe doing the MCSE cert the right way many years ago helped push on my career. Tooks months for each exam and my lab consisted of a few Dell PE 2400 servers that I was given as part of a Windows NT to Windows 2000 migration when they were retired – I used the trial version of server 2003 that came with the MS Press book to build each lab and then had to start over when the trial expired – changed days now!

I always resisted the braindump and bootcamp route as I wanted to really understand the material I was reading and not take shortcuts.

People who cheat and talk BS are everywhere – they don’t hang around long in any job and but can generally talk their way into a new job when needed then repeat the process when they are found out. Must be exhausting living that way! :)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
    JK2447 likes this.
  12. JK2447

Ah I rememeber doing that with the server licenses, star. ing again! Oh how times have changed! I fondly remember my MS books too, the kit of four books was it, massive. Amen, exhausting and more stressful than it needs to be