THANKS

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by jimbo, Dec 1, 2005.

1. jimbo

jimbo New Member

HELLO AGAIN .THANKS FOR THE REPLYS TO MY LAST POST .I HAVE READ THE FORUM ON TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AND I LIKE SOME OF THE IDEAS . AS I SAID I AM THINKING FOF SIGNING FOR A COURSE WITH ADVENT TRAINING AND ALLTHOUGH THE GUY I HAVE SPOKEN TO ANSWERED MOST OF MY QUESTIONS I STILL AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS FOR ME . IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS DONE ,OR IS ON THIS COURSE PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE AND WHAT IS INVOLVED ,THE COURSE THAT HAS BEEN OFFERED ME WILL RUN AT THE MAIN OFFICE AT HAGLEY HALL , HAGLEY NOT A MILLION MILES FROM HOME BUT A LOT OF MONEY FOR SOMETHING IM NOT SURE ABOUT . I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME HERE BUT THANKS ANY WAY IM SURE SOMEONE WILL HAVE SOME COMMENTS TO MAKE GOOD OR BAD . SO GO FOR IT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS CHEERS JIMBO

2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Well, if you're not too sure about it then don't do it.

If you are interested in IT though you may want to check out the A+ forum we have here, maybe pick up a book and an old pc and learn some of the basics first. It should cost you about a hundred quid or so to find out if you like it and not 4000 or so to find out that you don't.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

I totally agree with Nugget!

And Jimbo, what's up with all the shouting mate, we are not deaf :biggrin

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)