Testking is Soo Unreliable!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by asanthadenz, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

And even when they stopped, the market is full of "old" stolen questions. MS would have a enormous task to replace all these questions.
    What if I tell you that president Bush is sleeping in pink and is smoking pot. You slap me on the hand not to tell this anymore.
    The deed has been done allready and mister Bush has allready been damaged.
    These guys should get prisoned.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  2. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

I second that!

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I agree, you can get stolen TK tests from other sources as you can with them all so if TK really isn't doing the real tests someone else is supplying them under the TK name.

and I doubt Bush is smoking pot he's too dumb to figure out which end of the spliff goes in his mouth :D only joking Bush fans

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Most of the original BD TK stuff is probably available in other BD material anyway from different distributors. Will be interesting to see how many questions get ripped off from the new Server 2008 exams in the future, hopefully none! 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

What he said.

If Testking had competent authors who could create high-quality practice exam content, they wouldn't have had to resort to stealing exam questions in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, they will always be a braindump.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. asanthadenz

asanthadenz Bit Poster

Passed my 70-272 exam with a passing mark of 890.

Took the exam and didn'f find a single question the slightest similar to TESTKING, so that proves Testking is a waste of software!

Thank god i did some few example tests in Trancender as i found the material in that software helped alot in the exam it self... So i recommend Trancender :D!

Now to go back and get the 70-271 over and done with, and with the 2nd chance promotion, im not in the slightest nervous about taking it.

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: MCITP
  7. asanthadenz

asanthadenz Bit Poster

Oh it's not just the ONE typo, theres another question in there that relates to the Importation of Outlook Express emails, and the answer was to Import .PST, instead of .DBX, kinda weird typo :P..

8. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

ummm. Thats exactly what I would use to import/export emails. the pst files.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  9. asanthadenz

asanthadenz Bit Poster

Err haha, read the question properly buddy :D, "Outlook Express"

Outlook express don't use PST's, they use DBX files, only Microsoft Outlook XP-2007 use PST format :D, 2 different programs..

10. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

ok, fair point, something i wouldnt particularly know, since i have never used, nor had to support, OE.

But my point stands. You brought one typo to the table, and complained about TK's new materials. That alone isnt really grounds to tear the new TK material apart. Bringing more to the table give you better justification. Particularly when that material is outright wrong, as opposed to a simple typo.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present