Taxi booking

Discussion in 'Software' started by SimonV, Dec 4, 2003.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I have a friend that is starting up a taxi service and would like a program that can be used to take bookings.

The software needs to be run over the network and has the facility to have multiple (2 at the moment) users enter data at the same time.

It doesnt have to be made for taxi services but need to be able record the data for bookings. Something that is database driven with a simple interface I think would suit.

Any ideas.

Si
    :D

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  2. Luton Bee

Luton Bee Kilobyte Poster

MS Access would be able to cope with that I would have thought?

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ C&G ICT
    WIP: CCNA
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Mmmm four and three quarter year old thread.

Please read the dates of posts prior to posting yourself.

That is all.

:)

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Reported - spammer

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  5. LordMoolyBap

LordMoolyBap Nibble Poster

I wrote a basic taxi rank booking system. It was for a course that had a specific specification so may not fit exactly what you want but this was the general ilk of it....I called it CabControl.

If you are interested let me know and I can always give you the source code although I dunno how much time I would have myself to change it, there are many people about who could do it easily enough.

Dom

- ARGH! What a school boy error! I did not check the date on this. Apologies. :oops:

Certifications: HND (Comp) MBCS
    WIP: Msc Intelligent Systems