Taking A+ certification tests soon

Discussion in 'A+' started by ayv, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ayv

ayv Bit Poster

I guess I should mention that Prometric messed up my schedule and scheduled my 702 on the same day that I took my 701 instead of the following week.

I cleared it up and am actually taking the test tomorrow for certain, so THEN we'll know what happens after that.

I've been doing a bit of reviewing but I've also started to take a look at N+ to see if I can MAYBE pick that one up before the new year, so if I pass the 702 tomorrow I'll really hit the ground running on N+.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Best of luck mate! 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. ayv

ayv Bit Poster

Thanks for everyone's support!

765 on the 702! :D

Let's see if I can pick up N+ in 15 days!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  4. JSH333

JSH333 Byte Poster

Congrats!

I'm taking the N+ on Friday, after passing A+ last Tuesday, so N+ in 10 days if I pass.

Working though the N+ All In One 4th, had to take a day off work and ignore my family for a week but I'm almost there lol.

I've found the concepts pretty tricky in the N+, definitely a step up for me from A+ as I pretty much knew most of A+, but almost all of N+ is basically new to me.

But I'm sure its possible! May as well put in the effort for the next couple of weeks given the incentive!
    So go for it!

Also got Security+ booked for 27th...... but thats more a distant dream at the moment.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSA
  5. loca1hero

loca1hero Byte Poster

Congrats:thumbleft

Certifications: Network+ (004), MCP, see signature
    WIP: MCITP & few oths.Cisco aft sum XPri