Study partner/s for Network+ and/or MCDST

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Sofista, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Sofista

Sofista Bit Poster

Hi guys,

I'm looking for people studying for N+ and MCDST exams, the reason for that is that I don't know anyone to practice with or exchange knowledge/experience in my "real life".

If anyone would be interested, please pm me.

Certifications: A+, MCTS, MCITP, MCP,
    WIP: Network +, MCDST
  2. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

That's the reason I am so glad this place exists. As the sole IT chap in my company I don't really have anyone to ask in the real world.

There are some computer user groups but they tend to be focused on one thing or another (I'm thinking about going to a Linux User group who meet near me).

Good luck with the search!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  3. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

Hi Sofista,

I too am thinking about going for the MCDST cert... to be honest I think I've covered most of the 'Skills being Measured' but obviously I need to double check everything is the right answer.

I'm new to this forum and 'lab-partner'ing' so whats the process?

Let me know!:biggrin

-daz

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  4. jamin100

jamin100 Byte Poster

I'll be starting the MCDST at the end of april and then moving on to 70-270 followed by the MCSe core requirements hopefully by january next year.

WIP: 70-680