Strike 70-284...

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by Obinna Osobalu, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Obinna,

Although I find your ridiculous logic amusing, I don't find Braindumps amusing, I find people that complete whole MCSE's in around 6 weeks using them to be insulting.

If you think that I am drawing conclusions, it is because your particularly slippery way of not actually answering questions leads to confusion. The fact that you can't give a straight answer says a lot.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  2. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

am i missing something here.... are we in a court of law:confused2

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

So, by that rationale, the difference between the bag lady down the road who walks around barefoot in clothes made out of pillowcases, stinking of stale p*** and babbling incoherently, and Albert Einstein is the fact that she didn't cheat in her exams when she was a kid?

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

No, Obinnna. But when you make posts flaunting the fact that you will be MCSE in around 6 weeks from starting the exams, all with very good/good scores. Look at the fact that the normal tech can't even think of achieving this in a million years...

You could say it is jealousy that it took me almost 3 years to achieve what you will have achieved in about 6 weeks, even though I had around 5 years in the industry even before I started on the path. But jealousy isn't exactly logical, then again neither is passing the ammount of exams you have in such a short ammount of time without BD's.

5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

no but we do have a member here who run certgaurd which expsoes Braindumps and if possible gets them stopped, there's no reason why he can't report people who advocate cheating either. You can be decertified for cheating that means all your exan passes will be cancelled.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

No - but give me your MCP ID and I'll see what I can arrange...

7. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

I doubt they'd need that Zeb.

Someone who takes the number of exams this cowboy has taken (and passed) in such a short space of time with the scores he's getting must be easy enough to trace if you're MS.

8. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

Thats actually the literal meaning...

Wouldnt they,now they would based on what, your baseless whims

You can as well ask for my bank account......

9. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Greetings comrade - I am Dr Young Joseph. I am writing for your assistance in a personal matter...

No - too easy

10. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

"cowboy" I know one thing about them, they are the ones that aint afraid to play with the bulls and i think i can say am trying to lasso those certs because am supposed to. Ohh, almost forgot maybe you should call in the coast guards, NSA, FBI MI6 or some other security outfit and make an a** out of yourself

I take it then that you have got no case

11. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Oh well Obinna, I guess you won't see the error of your ways yet, but you will. It's just unfortunate that people think that taking the 'easy' way out is the best approach.

Sure, they may have the quals (if MS don't take them away - which is very probable.....), but won't have the knowledge required.

I just find it dissapointing that you come on here, flaunt your methods, spew bogus pearls of wisdom, talk in tongues, then act like you know best.

12. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

We don't have to contact the Coast Guard, NSA, FBI, or MI6. We only have to contact [email protected].

That said, nobody here really has to do anything, nor does anybody here have to prove anything... because Microsoft has already increased their ability to catch and decertify braindumpers, and they're doing so much more aggressively now than they have in the past. And if you don't believe it, I ask that you check out these two links:

IT Certification Practice Exams Could Kill Your Career

Trika's Microsoft Learning Blog

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  13. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

"methods" you actually concluded on that on your own with whom ever concurred with you and of course its of no significance to me.

"act like you know best" since you mentioned that; its not acting i actually know more than you think or perhaps will ever know(not that i lame you its only natural that you will feel that way). anyways, you or any other person(s) that has a problem(obviously you do)with that can actuall go sky-diving but i need to ask a favour; leave your chutes behind :twisted:

Well i dont actually have time to go through that link but iwill when ever i can but right now i already have the MSpress study material for 70-646(which am already studying... and i must say very interesting material two new server family; like the server core) though i wont be taking the exam anytime soon(probably late 2009), thought you should know..

"That said, nobody here really has to do anything, nor does anybody here have to prove anything"...... then sod off

14. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I have been following this thread since it started and have to say, Obinna, that you come across as having a real big chip on your shoulder and are extremely arrogant.

Whilst I accept that there are those rare individuals who have a gift for absorbing knowledge on their chosen subject and who are also great at taking exams you constant ducking and diving around the issue of whether or not you are using briandumps does not portray you in a very good light.

As to the potential job offer it is just that and nothing more. Nothing you have achieved or said leads me to believe in any way that you are suitable material to train other people.

Things may be very different in your country but, as someone who has employed technical staff here in the UK, I have to say that you would not be on my list of potential candidates.

You cannot show the depth of work experience to back up the "knowledge" you have obtained through your certifications. You have an arrogant attitude to your peers and you show no inclination towards professionalism at all.

Please bear in mind that although this forum has members from all over the world it is UK based. You should also be aware that in the UK we have respect for our peers and those with seniority based on years of working in an industry.

You have made some good posts on this forum and posted some very useful links. It is a real pity that you spoil it as you have done in threads like this.

Perhaps when you are a bit older and have more experience of working you will come to understand a little better.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)