Something to Hide????

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Fergal1982, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

www.georgewbush.com

try it, then read this: Link

do you think they're trying to stop people who can actually think from influencing the opinions of US citizens? i wonder why?????? (no offense to certforums' US demographic, by being here you show how much of a genius u are. after all. anyone who doesnt love this place is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy)

Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

www.johnkerry.com camp seem to be doing fine though.

What a shame.I so wanted to read about George Bush's close-minded views on the world as well. :rolleyes:

3. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Hmmmm, no problems accessing it here in Canada. I don't want to offend any of our american friends, but let's hope mr Bush don't get a second term. Please don't don't get me started on that subject lol. :x

There is one smillie here that sums up that man. :dunce

Ok, control regained before any opinions escaped, phew!!

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  4. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

alot of canadian IP blocks will be exempt from the block as they will be in the same ranges as many US ISPs and hence not blocked

the problems hit home in Europe and the rest of the world

im not sure if its a mistake that caused it
    or if they are actually doing this deliberatly, which will likely only serve to piss of thier more educated voter base, ofcourse i cant imagine those voting for bush to be all that.. ok ill shutup now.. :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  5. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Surely you don't mean George Doublewa's got a brain smaller than homer simpson, is articulately inadequate by any standards, and is just about the worst President that the US as had in recent times? :unsure

6. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Ok, now you've done it. All I'm gonna say (and there is LOT"S I would like to, but this is niether the time nor place) is that here is a man who is "trying" to spread peace love and freedom throughtout the world.

Ok, that's fine, even admirable, except:!: the little problem of doing it with bullets, bomb's, and threats along the line's of "do it my way or else". :rolleyes: :x

Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna finish my freedom fries lol:D

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  7. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Anyway forget Kerry and Bush, vote for Brain for a better world.
    What:!:? don't I look trustworthy?