some info please

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by zxspectrum, Apr 4, 2005.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

:rolleyes: hi there all, i hope everyones feeling good today. i need some info if anyone can help at all that would be great. if anyone has any info on NITLC i would be greatful for how they work or what the coursework support is like.id also like to hear from people who have had a job off the back of qualifications from NITLC.thank you all for your time

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi zxspectrum - welcome aboard. Have a look at our Training & Development Forum for many others' comments and opinions on this.

Hope that helps :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, zxspectrum. Welcome to CertForums. Glad you found us. I can't respond to your query as I have no experience with that provider but I imagine someone who does will be along presently. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Welcome to the forum :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  6. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Hi, welcome to CF!! :D

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  7. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

Hi,

I have just signed up with the NITLC. My first set of course materials should be arriving this week. I did a fair amount of research before deciding where to spend my money. There are a few smaller training providers, but the two main ones in the UK seem to be NITLC and Computeach. I went with NITLC based mainly on their reputation. I read a lot of forums and stuff before committing to a particular training provider. A lot of people had bad things to say about Computeach, but I hardly found a bad word said about NITLC. I met with the rep from both before deciding. Do a search here at certforums and on Google, you should be able to get enough info to make the decision that's right for you.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  8. zxspectrum

well the rep came to see me today and i liked what i saw, are you going through the career developement loan or funding it another way . im going to try that path but if not i will betaking the 780 deposit option with 20 monthly payments of 180. will youy drop me a line and tell me wht the stuff is like etc how easy it is to understand etc, when you get your stuff. this bloke also reckons that aat times say about 6 months depending what stage your on you can even apply for jobs in IT in your chosen field

9. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

I am going via the Career Development Loan route. As loans go the rate is pretty good and it frees up my meagre income to pay for rent and stuff. When I am earning a better wage in my new career I can pay back my loan much easier. That's the plan anyway. I will post here when my stuff arrives, and give you an idea of what arrived etc. I am planning to get my A+, being the first part of my course, then get out and look for a job in I.T. Then as I make my way to MCSE I can be getting some experience in the industry at the same time. What course are you thinking of doing ?

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  10. zxspectrum

hi again night walker, im going to do the systems engineer. the rep also showed me a vook from the course which looked pretty good too.If you have any questions feel free to ask i can help out at times catch you later