Skills Train A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by Bez, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Bez

Bez New Member

Hi,

I've read alot of negative comments on here about Scheidegger/Skills train. Some people were saying if you sign up for the A+, N+ then CCNA with them you can't earn your qualifications as you pass each module. I think someone was even talking about paying extra to get his certs quicker.

Well I'm with them and have just about finished my A+ study. I contacted ST to discuss examination details and they told me that I had to register with CompTia for the exam. Set everything up with them inlcuding paying the examination fee, then keep the receipt send it off to ST and they will reimburse me.

So not as disasterous as I first thought. Seems a pain in the arse having to go through all that rigmarawl but it's better than sitting 3 big exams in one go.... lol

Just thought I'd share the knowledge incase other people were flapping to death like me when they heard those horror stories.

:D

2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

like you say not everyone has negative experiences with them! Good luck!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Bez - good luck with your studies...