shall i reschedule my 70-271 exam

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Davidh1819, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Davidh1819

Davidh1819 Nibble Poster

Hi everyone

i have exam 70-271 on the 3rd of october i have hade 15 month expericance as a support technician but my office is 90% Vista my highest transcender scrore is 73% on the first attempt on that demo test i am studying for about 1.5 hours a night at the moment that will probly increase as the time closes in on me with out second shot free just wondering if anyone feels i should reschedule to a later date i dont feel to confident because its my first exam so not to shure what to expect any help will be great

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
    Certifications: A+ N+ MCP MCDST MCTS MCITP
  2. Adrian.Popescu

Adrian.Popescu Byte Poster

Buy the Trancender exams and do them home, 70%+ score with transcender is good enaugh to pass the exam i think, make sure you do all the questions in the MS press book and the CD that comes with it. From what i have read the real exam questions are in between transcender and MS book but then again you never know what combination you will be getting so stay on the safe side. Read the questions you get wrong and understand why your answers were wrong.

Certifications: City&Guild's Level2&3, CompTIA A&N+, MCP
    WIP: MCDST
  3. lynamcool

lynamcool Bit Poster

practice the ones where you need to re arrange the steps into order, they are the ones catching me out :( when i get those understood i will take mine too hopefully

WIP: MCDST
  4. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

what are you using to practice with lynamcool?

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  5. Davidh1819

Davidh1819 Nibble Poster

"arrange the steps into order" I use transcender which is closest to the real thing so i have been told they dont have have the arrange steps in order questions does the real exam have those ???

6. Davidh1819

Davidh1819 Nibble Poster

"arrange the steps into order" I use transcender which is closest to the real thing so i have been told they dont have have the arrange steps in order questions does the real exam have those ???