Server + certification

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Naveed, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Naveed

Naveed New Member

Hello All

I am new memebr, i am looking for the Server+ certification. Can some one let me know the URL to get the free video training of the Server+ ?

Regards
    Naveed

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

If you're talking about freely distributing copyrighted material, that is not allowed. However if you're talking about free resources, you could try Proprofs for their stuff. Check out our Server+ part of Certforums for any questions and answer you may have for the Server+ :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Naveed

Naveed New Member

Hello

Thank you for your quick reply. Actually i am looking for some material like form RapidShare to get the free training stuff. Can you help me with this ?

OR if there is any simulator availble like SemSim for CCNA ? If there is any simulator for the Server+

Regards

4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Please do not ask for that here as it breaks the T&C's of this forum. Like I already stated:

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. Gav

Gav Kilobyte Poster

:rolleyes:

There isn't such a thing as a server simulator, your best bet is to download Virtual PC or something similar and an evaluation of Windows Server and maybe some Linux distro.