Server + Beta Exam

Discussion in 'Server+' started by craigie, May 26, 2009.

1. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well I have just returned from the Server + Beta Exam.

I have to say what a refreshing change, only two lines and then answer the question. Rather than Microsofts two paragraphs of crap!

The test consisted of 130 questions, which I answered within just under 60 minutes.

Some of the them I knew the answers to instantly, some I made an educated guess and others I had no idea.

Pretty much I would say that I'm about 50/50 whether I have passed or not, as some of the questions on Disaster Recovery, where best answer and I used the information I gained from the ITIL v3 Foundation ITIL. Whether or not they are the answers that CompTIA are looking for, who knows.

Many thanks, to James (Forum Handle JK2447) for letting me use his free Beta Voucher, I will let you all know as soon as I here anything.

- Craig

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Well done mate. Sounds like that one's in the bag. I'd of liked to do it but I feel more relaxed now knowing I'm concentrating on my Security+ which I need as an MS elective.
    Just a shame its October ya hear anything but suppose we can't complain as it was my favourite price, FREE :biggrin

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Does anyone know if I have to register with CompTIA to recieve my results as currently I'm only registered with Prometric, ITIL, Microsoft and Pearon Vue?

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5