selling question

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by feardragonx, May 5, 2011.

1. feardragonx

feardragonx New Member

I have purchased 3 Comptia vouchers, A+, Network+ and Security+. I also purchased
    the corresponding courses through Trainsignal. My employer is paying for me to do some boot camp certs so I don't need any of those any more and would like to sell them if possible. :blink

My question is, does anyone here have experienced doing that or can give me some advice? Thanks! :D

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Thread moved to General CompTIA Certifications forum.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. Apoc220

Apoc220 Byte Poster

I think your best bet is to see if you can get a refund for the vouchers you purchased and see if trainsignal gives any sort of refund. I would imagine that since you haven't taken the exams yet there is a chance that you could probably get a refund for the vouchers. As for the correspondence training, not too sure about that. You could find out from someone else on here, but I would personally call trainsignal and the voucher provider to see what is the best course of action. Just tell them your situation and see what they suggest.

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-680