security plus cert.

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by dagoose, Jul 15, 2016.

1. dagoose

dagoose New Member

I just passed my CompTIA Security Plus on Tuesday 7/12!!!....that was my 4th time!!!...but, nonetheless was able to pull through. For me the secret is reading the Gibson book, doing all the practice questions on each chapter and the 100 questions towards the end of the book. Also did MeasureUp online cert. exam/s and the "most" important is read the questions carefully in the actual exam (don't pull the trigger right away) learned this the hard way. Good luck!!!....

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Well done, it's certainly an all encompassing exam (well it was when I did it years ago).

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. dagoose

dagoose New Member

thanks!...now onto studying for Network.