Searching my own place on "Guinness"

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by kobem, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Not really a reason to ban the guy.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

Some people may be more intelligent. But, there is a truth that people ignore and it is the fact that
    not all people are blessed same amount of intelligence by God. Some people may enjoy humiliating others because
    they see themselves on top, just touching sky and others are considered to stay as low as hell.

As i told you above, not whole humanity has same abilities or talent. Btw, i admit that you are tired of my
    kick-ass questions but if you have almost no chance your questions answered and explained clearly on your own websites, what else can you do? This is the main thing that Greenbrucelee and fergal1982 didn't realise.

One more thing, tell me that who can be willing(deliberately) to ask similar questions over and over at the same platform? I don'T
    enjoy doing these, whereas some of your answers make me upset. And if this is the place to say, i have
    no intention being pitied by you, also im not that sort of guy.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    Certifications: CCNA
  3. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

im really grateful to you since you shared your idea sincerely. Thanks a billion- a lot.-

4. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Farr-narr, farr-narr

Repped just for making me laugh on a Sunday morning:biggrin

I have removed these rep points. This is NOT what the rep system was meant for. AJ

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

That reminds me of Finbarr Saunders and his Double Entendres that was in Viz magazine!

:biggrin

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. cisco lab rat

Still read Viz to this day! Private Eye and Viz, you can't beat them........and the Sun, love the Sun, used to read the Times, but found the words to long and not enough pictures

7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Or enough tits?

Maybe if we can keep this up, we might start getting some decent Google ads appearing on this thread...

:biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  8. kobem

kobem Megabyte Poster

forgive me but how dare you spoil my topic? Am i deserving such a cruel behaviour?:(

9. cisco lab rat

Quite easily!!, It was destined to be spoilt. you come here declaring to all that you have never copped off, what did you expect?, sympathy?, a whip round for you to get laid?

If you want relationship advice you may not be in the right forum. I can assure you that on a forum frequented by mainly British males you can bet your bottom pound that any thread on this sort of topic it will decend into purile infantile nonsense!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  10. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

This thread started out talking about tits, and we've just continued the topic...

Sorry. :oops:

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  11. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

No-one mentioned t-t until you did.

I am closing this thread as it is serving no purpose on the forum except to bully one particular member.

Please note there is a staff discussion about this member and the way other members have interacted with him and their attitude to him.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong