Scheidegger CCNA

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Phil_d1111, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Phil_d1111

Phil_d1111 New Member

I took up the scheidegger CCNA course recently - December 2004

Total cost of course £3,500 - 2 payments of £100 have taken place

The course itself is good for me - I can fit in the distance learning easy into my style of life

However, there have been mistakes and admin errors at almost every step so far. When I phoned up to complain about it i was pretty much given an earfull by a rude woman on a phone. A man did phone up to apologise when they realised it was their mistake but it really made me wonder.

It sorted of jaded my view of the whole thing and am sort of toying with the idea of just cancelling it all. Thought I would ask for some thoughts on this?

Cheers
    :oops:

2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Hi Phil and thanks for joining the forum. There is loads of great advice in the training forum.

However, if you have an issue with your training provider, the best advice is to take it up with them. From what you say, it souds that they are in the wrong, but you will really need to take it up with them directly.

HTH

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No immediate thoughts on the matter, Phil. Just a warm CF welcome and greetings. Glad you found our little corner of cyberspace. Hope we can be of assistance to you. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Phil, and welcome.

I'd pretty much agree with the Guys above - if you have a complaint, etc , the Course Providers are the only people that can really answer to it, as we aren't affiliated in any way with any Providers (although they are welcome to have Representatives on here). However, you may find advice from others on here, as AJ has mentioned.

Hope you can stick around now you've found us :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Welcome to the forum mate.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685