Request for Canvas 8

Discussion in 'Software' started by nugget, Nov 14, 2005.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi all. This may seem like a strange request but has anyone got an english magazine with a free full version of Deneba (ACD Systems) Canvas 8 lying around anywhere? Or failing that can you pass on the name of the magazine and issue so I can try to find/steal/blag or even buy (shudder) it?

You know the type of mag I mean, the ones that come with free full versions, albeit much older than the current ones. I have the German version and as good as my German is I just don't like using it as a software language.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Sorry mate,

Searching around all I came up with is a trial version from here

Know this isn't what you're looking for, but hopefully someone will come along shortly with a better answer.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Thanks mate. Thats the one I keep coming up with too.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685