Related to a topic previously launched by me

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by kobem, Feb 7, 2011.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

not everyone works for big corporations Kobem I will say it again just to try and get it through to you and that is going to be the end of me trying to help you. If you carry on with the way you are you will never get a job in IT and you will never succeed and therfore you will become a looser in life. Adjust your way of thinking or you will fail. Oh and by the way if you actually read the post where I mention Abazi who works in instanbul he now works for one the biggest corporations in that city so before you say no one in Turkey recognizes the A+ or N+ then how come he got hired on the basis that he had the A+ and N+

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Then you probably shouldn't look to those companies for your first IT job. You need to start at the beginning.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

is this dude for real or does he just enjoy pulling everyone chain? :D

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)