rejection letter Again

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Ence, Jul 19, 2008.

1. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

note to self, only click the post button once...

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  2. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

Thanks for all reply's. I have worked in IT for six years but the problem is I haven't been working in IT for the last four years. I have been working but non IT not all the time.

My fear before was I not going to get an IT job again if the last thing on my cv is warehouse/superstore.
    the other point I think to myself I have failed and get stuck in a rut.

So the bottom line pull finger out get any job :thumbleft

3. Markyboyt

Markyboyt Kilobyte Poster

Im still looking for my first IT job so don't take my advice as gospel, but I have a few queries from reading this thread.
    1: you havent mentioned what IT jobs you have been applying for
    2: If I may ask, you say you tick the disability box but not why, although i'm pretty sure applicants cant be overlooked on the grounds of a disability.
    3: I am guessing that your native language isn't english from your posts, but have you had someone proof read your applications and CV for grammar errors and spelling errors?

Not knowing anything about why you have now found yourself out of a job I can't comment on your situation, but i know if I lost my job I would focus my efforts on the sector I wanted to end up in, but also look at every other feasible job to get back into work earning my own cash.

WIP: A+
  4. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

1. 1st line/ Install Moves & changes/ Desktop Support - floor walker
    that a big kettles of worms
    :hhhmmm :lolbang
    my CV & Applications have been proof read.