Regarding Fraser Mckenzie

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by LazyRyda, Aug 24, 2009.

1. LazyRyda

LazyRyda New Member

A letter from a former employee:

Hi Guys.... Didnt really know how to approach this as everything is left in a ****hole because of the directors of FM (in particular a person who we know as Nim, i checked on companies house and his full name is Mr. Sivakumaran Nimalan and his wife Neallum Kaur) also PPi are to blame heavily as they have a company director like Nim to hide behind, easily understandable why they want him to sell the course, they make their big bucks (and cover their arses with the terms and conditions of the PPi enrollment form)

... Here goes

... Firstly, The consultants at every branch were once students just like all of you (signed barclays agreements), who either finished the training and were offered internal positions or were lucky enough to get offered positions before even finishing all the training..and promised barclays agreements would be paid (some were false promises like mine, when i found out in may 09)

After a few months Nim then started to change they way we do interviews quite frequently, which we now realise was all probably part of the scam, which should fall back onto the consultants when things mess up.
    this was the reason why a few months ago we all walked out of the office after we argued with the f***in prik during a conference call. When he tried to blame us.

All that were told it should take 2-3months to complete the training by the consultants was the first thing we were told to say by Nim ever since we started.
    (please note: major point to show ur solicitors for the mis-selling case, which u will win according to the consumer credit act 1974 as someone else correctly stated too, because according to microsoft this is not possible)

We all liked the job to start with (not knowing its a scam) as there are genuine people who dont get to go uni have a real chance to make something of their lives from this with a good career in IT, which we were made to get passionate about and emphasise, which was understandable.
    Then we started to realise, students get nowhere near this.. apart from the odd few.

Nim was always a flexible and easy manager and advised us all slightly differently from each other in things that would help us do more sales...

Now i could go on forever, but not going to.... as u all wanna know how to get out of this **** that u signed into.

I want every student to know who is in this mess to make a written complaint to barclays against barclays... Complaining that they were MIS-SOLD A FINANCIAL PRODUCT of theirs and now its even confirmed by myself on behalf of every consultant from any branch! (london, bristol, manchester, glasgow)

I have kept in touch wiv a few students i signed up and advised them the same.... who do regularly keep in touch with me with an update.

Apparantly students currently complaining to barclays are hearing barclays has never heard of fraser mckenzie b4....(strange, but good grounds for not having to pay the loan back)

I did find out from ex-colleagues that fm closed pretty much every office they had (due to being in debt) and that ppi are going into administration as barclays have started investigations and probably want them to pay for it all.

Colleagues of FM were not even paid for a good 2months, due to Nim making excuses and even sending us all cheques which not surprisingly bounced back.

As we did signed loads of people up, we would be prepared to back the students up and say the barclays agreements were MIS-SOLD which we now realise, as nim used to change his mind every few weeks on how we should be doing interviews. (also, the reason why candidates were messed around with exam vocuhers)

The consultants feel really pissed off with Nim (and PPi for allowing it all) and how he has f***ed every1 over, and no way should we pay for this corruption...

It has got to the point where we cant just hang around until trading standards and barclays finish their investigations.. (or the least barclays can do is freeze every1's every1's accounts as in some cases)

I will try my best to respond to every post or msg, but dont be disappointed if i dont, its purely bcus I have too many to respond to.

BUT PLEASE GET THIS WORD OUT TO STUDENTS YOU KNOW LIKE ASAP!!!

tHANKS

p.s. Ur not the only ones who are either jobless or out of pocket, best advice is learn from it and start appling for normal jobs (the internet still has plenty advertised)

(I didn't write this, i just copy pasted it)

2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

If you search our forum you will find numerous threads on FM.

Note tho' that we are a support group - but technical not consumer affairs.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

As had already been stated on numerous other occasions - This isn't a consumer complaints site nor a collective forum for F.M bashers.

Signing up to a forum with the sole aim of posting this kind of thing is just stupid.

Post reported.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  5. LazyRyda

LazyRyda New Member

i know but this is a way out of the Fraser McKenzie mess that people have got themselves into, me being one of those people

6. Qs

Feel free to find another suitable medium to vent your frustration.

As has already been stated - This is not a consumer complaint forum.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  7. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Dear gods, can someone please do something to put an end to the unceasing tirade of FM posts/etc that are appearing on this site?

How about a keyword ignore feature?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  8. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

..and this is not really the place for that. This is for technical advice.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  9. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Can't we just mark anything with 'Fraser McKenzie' as spam and stop it being posted at all? This is really starting to get on my t*ts now - I thought we'd seen the back of it all a couple of weeks back but it keeps rearing its head again.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  10. LazyRyda

LazyRyda New Member

Well my aim for signing up was computer advice should i ever need some in the future, i just posted this because i thought those people that created those threads could use the info. And with this info, put a end to the FM threads

11. Qs

How convenient!

Kinda shot yourself in the foot there buddy. The post doesn't belong on this forum as..... *wait for it*....

IT IS NOT A CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM.

I thought the larger size and bold text would help the message sink in faster. :wink:

Qs

12. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Fing iz m8, tat altho all teh FM studenz probly appreci8ed all teh help tat u gav them wiv theyz english, an anonymus, anonimous, animonin... post frum just nobody iznt relly any help to anyun.

Fankz for tryin.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  13. Ubergeek

Ubergeek Bit Poster

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE 2K3
    WIP: VCP, MCSE 2K3 (Security)
  14. LazyRyda

LazyRyda New Member

O_o, can only just make out what you trying to say
    anyway the OP was a letter from a FM employee, not me

15. simonkn

simonkn Bit Poster

Hey Jonny,

We are two of a kind bruv (innit!) I was about to post exactly the same thing.

Unfortunately LazyRyda, again without written proof, your statement cut and pasted as it is, amounts to circumstantial at best. At worst it is hearsay and defamatory - potentially inviting legal action against you/whoever wrote it originally, as all employees i'm sure were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement with FM.

Qs - here here, I've only just joined and the information you guys have offered regarding self study alone has saved me thousands. I can't wait to actually ask for some technical help...

Having said that - should I open up a legal advice section. As an ex copper I could be of use. You know, pop in for a chat about MCSEs and get points taken off your licence while you wait??

Thoughts
    SK

16. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Oh, please god no!

:knife

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  17. simonkn

simonkn Bit Poster

come on now..... connected to a PayPal or Credit Card site - we'd make a fortune!

18. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

<sigh>

Hopefully this will be *the last* FM thread. :dry

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  19. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

How much do you want to bet? :biggrin

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  20. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Doesn't matter. Either way you've won. :biggrin

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3