recommended exchange 2007 books

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by PAT, Mar 29, 2009.

1. PAT

PAT Banned

can anyone recommended exchange 2007 books please. Not really looking for exam books at the moment just trying to learn exchange 2007 for the real world.

Thanks

2. Triton.Deep

Triton.Deep Bit Poster

Well..I know your not really looking for Exam Books, but they really do cover a lot of ground that would make things all the more easier to resolve later on. If your looking for a day to day real world help when it comes to Exchange 2007, then maybe these two(the first one being the better for quick refrence):

1. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Administrator's Pocket Consultant Second Edition
    2. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Administrator's Companion

Even if your not going for Exams, the exam guides are great books to just have handy, for Exchange 2007:

3. MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-237): Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
    4. MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-238): Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
    5. MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-236): Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

The first two are geared towards putting together day to day on the spot answers. The last three will help give you a good foundation for what the rest of Exchange is capable of. Take all of it together, it's a really good knowledgebase to found yourself on.

I hope that helps.

J.

Certifications: MCITP EMA, MCTS, MCSE (x3), CCNA, A+,etc
    WIP: MCM for Exchange probably. Not Sure
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. ianconscious

ianconscious Bit Poster

I looked at a few different books on Exchange 2007, before deciding on this one:

Microsoft Exchange Server 2007: The Complete Reference

I find it covers everything in depth, while presenting the information in an easy to digest manner - I'm glad I added it to my reference library!

Certifications: MCSE; MCITP; CCA, etc.
    WIP: JNCIS-FWV