R.I.P Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by m3lt, Jun 25, 2009.

1. m3lt

m3lt Byte Poster

No, he was cleared.

Sorry, had to post this:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=339993

:badi

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCDST/MCSE
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Just got an email..

I was a fan of his music and his ability to dance, comparing him with Mozart is ridiculous but he was good if you compared him to Donny Osmand a peer.

His obsession with young boys was apparent and to be honest, sickening.

His obsession with becoming a Diana Ross lookalike was worrying.

However, rest in peace MJ. I'm sure he was not in full control of his feelings.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. Miro

Miro Byte Poster

It is easy to judge someone else. He undoubtly had not very nice time in the last few years of his bizzare life..He was not normal person too in my point of view.I think he has lived in a virtual world.:daz However most geniuses were (or are) not normal people.
    He wrote his songs or not but had great moves. He will stay as a star in history.
    I personaly do not realy like him. But when I see that milions of his fans adore him. Than there must be something in his music and dance.

Certifications: A+ IT Technician
    WIP: MCDST, Network+
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

But most geniuses are *****philes.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Michael Jackson, I did enjoy his music, but the person was a mess.

Have recieved the following on email, thought I would share with the group:

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Yes there is, he's actually scarpered off to live with Elvis.:twisted:

I have to agree with zeb but I'll always appreciate the fact that he was a great entertainer.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

:rolleyes: what all the fuss about. Sky news still roll on .....

Wait for daily sport headline story Jackson seen on moon with O2 ticket money. - backing singer Elvis

8. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Just thinking, because Gary glitter had some tunes that were hits and he was into his kiddy fiddling ways, would the same idustry person say the same about him. Saying that is like saying Hitler, he wasnt that bad, just a bit misunderstood???

ZX

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  9. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

I think some people are forgetting that Gary Glitter was found to have indecnt picture and was found GUILTY of the molestation charges. There was no evidence, at all to incriminate MJ of the alleged charges and he was not charged with any wrong doing.

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346
  10. zxspectrum

Maybe, but $10 million to Jordy chandler, what does that say to you

11. swatto

swatto Byte Poster

Which is why he paid people off to keep quiet? :dry

Certifications: BTEC Nat Dip: Software Dev, A+
    WIP: None Yet
  12. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

you don't pay people off if you haven't done anything.

It reminds of prof falken who got told to plead guilty to battery but didn't do it :D:blink

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  13. zxspectrum

jockeys at the local race club will wear black armbands out of respect for micheal jackson, who sucessfully rode more 3 yr olds than anyone else

ZX

14. greenbrucelee

:D thats a good one

15. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Presumably you would also accept payment rather than punishing your abuser in the courts?

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  16. DC Pr0Mo

DC Pr0Mo Kilobyte Poster

Rest in peace mick. Songs were class.

Certifications: MCDST | BSc Network Computing | 365 Fundamentals
  17. zxspectrum

Well to be honest it would be hard for that situation to arise as when you say punishing, well i think i know the courts would let me down and for me to get any dignity back, there would have to be some use of a baseball bat.

Theres paying someone off because you dont want the rep and then theres the jordy case. Seriously are you telling me you dont find that suss. You know if jordy only got 10k then went away, id of thought different. But the amount and the circumstances surrounding it, like jordy looking like him and the fact that a grown man hangs around with him, and then they bear the fruit of what we now know today.

Just wondering will he be allowed in heaven, or will god tell him to beat it?????

Crap i know, sorry

ZX

18. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Eh, sometimes, you do, particularly if you don't want other parts of your private life on display, or if you don't want the constant negative publicity for months or years, or if you don't have the time to deal with the claim... or if you don't have any faith in the legal system.

Not saying he's innocent... just saying that there are legitimate reasons for settling a case.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  19. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I was no particular fan of Michael Jackson's but I can comprehend the impact he made on pop music for his generation. I remember the Jackson Five hits from when I was in high school and the 1980s was his decade, but he was always a troubled person. I doubt we'll ever know the complete truth about him, particularly because his rather dramatic life will be even more distorted by media rumors due to his dramatic death.

I found out the difference between a cardiac arrest and a heart attack because of this and, when Jackson had his arrest, his chances of survival were nil, even under the best of circumstances. It's much more likely to survive a heart attack. If the arrest was triggered (as is being supposed now) by an injection of demerol for pain delivered moments before his collapse, then the mystery of his death will be solved. He lived fast and died hard.

Love the guy or hate him, he certainly knows how to grab and hold attention.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  20. greenbrucelee

I would never say I had done something if I hadn't regardless of wether it dragged me or my families name through the mud. Even if meant going to jail or something.