Problems with IT Skills Wales

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by poopy, Apr 15, 2005.

1. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

No offence was taken Mitzs, sorry if I gave you that impression. Thanks for your kind comments...:)

Sacha

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I've just done my MCAD with IT Skills Wales and had no problems with them (well, none that they didn't sort out). I'm now working on my MCSD. I do live in Wales, but it looks as if they have spread out pretty much everywhere now which I suppose they wouldn't have done if they were c**p.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. rapiod27

rapiod27 Banned

Greetings!

Its a well known fact that any person who buys or if a training company sells you a 2000 MCSE, is doing it because it is CHEAP!

They make more profit, simple.

Rapiod

4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

How do you work that one out mate?
    I suppose it depends on how much material they provide you with. All the Microsoft exams I have ever done have been the same price.
    Love to know where you get your facts from.

But I don't want to get into an argument on their behalf. I just said I was happy with the service they provided. I don't really give a t**s about the politics of it all.

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

By the way, what was it you were studying again?

I may have you wrong, in which case I apologise. :twisted:

6. rapiod27

rapiod27 Banned

The facts speak for themselves, jonny? :)

7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Sorry, not with you there mate.

8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Sadly I have to ask yet again the everyone, concerned with this Thread or not, read THIS Pinned Thread at the top of this Forum before posting any further.

If the tone of the debate continues to deteriorate, I'll have to lock this Thread, which helps no-one.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  9. IT 2005

IT 2005 Bit Poster

Hi

They have one Tutor allegedley who works in day for eacademy cardiff and then he works for it skills wales allegedley part time, the thing is he is the one tutor for about 4 different qualifications in cardiff!

So is not qualified in allsubjects he tutoras in allegedley.
    The phone is never answered i know because a friend of mine used to work there and said as much.

Best to claim compensation for your uncle with a no win no fee firm at ******************

I went on a course with new horizon and had full compensation and know of others who have had compo