Prob: Outlook 2007 Pemanently remove user from DIRECT REPORTS under Organization Tab

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by kmmanio, Apr 12, 2011.

1. kmmanio

kmmanio Bit Poster

One of my friend is supporting Exchange Server 2007 with the application outlook 2007. The supervisor (Daniels, Shelly ) reported that her subordinate was no longer working under her supervision and decided to ask for assistance for the permanent removal of her subordinates (Cayabyab) account under her organization.

My friend already cleared the account under AD, organization tab, deleted the managers name at the name field.

Viewing thru outlook 2007, viewing the email properties of the Daniels, In my friend's workstation, the information of Cayabyab was already removed. On the side of the supervisor Daniels, the cayabyab account was still present.

Hope you can help me with this one.

Thanks guys.

Certifications: MCP 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: MCSE
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

On the supervisor's machine, have you/your friend downloaded the new offline GAL?

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. kmmanio

kmmanio Bit Poster

I'll be forwarding that note to him. THanks.

Certifications: MCP 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: MCSE