PRINCE2 Certification - Self Study

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by PhilipDew, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Aara Kapur

Aara Kapur Bit Poster

I would love to few best ways to learn prince2 certification:-

Online Learning:- You can put your query on google or any search engine and get the best results.

Informative Articles:- You should have read the informative article on daily basis.

Video:- Watch the video and do the practice at home

Online Tutorials - Use the online tutorials and start practice with them

Forum & Community website:- You can share any kind of query here and get the solution by experts

Buy Book online:- You can buy online and learn from them
    The PRINCE2 Practitioner: From Practitioner to Professional
    PRINCE2 Study Guide
    Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2

If you have time/ money, you ought to get the admission in ay well-respected training centers such as - Koenig Solutions, Udemy, Skillogic, Qaiglobalinstitute and much more..

2. Aara Kapur

Aara Kapur Bit Poster

I would love to few best ways to learn prince2 certification:-

Online Learning:- You can put your query on google or any search engine and get the best results.

Informative Articles:- You should have read the informative article on daily basis.

Video:- Watch the video and do the practice at home

Online Tutorials - Use the online tutorials and start practice with them

Forum & Community website:- You can share any kind of query here and get the solution by experts

Buy Book online:- You can buy online and learn from them
    The PRINCE2 Practitioner: From Practitioner to Professional
    PRINCE2 Study Guide
    Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2

If you have time/ money, you ought to get the admission in ay well-respected training centers such as - Koenig Solutions, Udemy, Skillogic, Qaiglobalinstitute and much more..

3. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Old thread seems to have come alive, not much useful content in this one though.

I'm actually pursuing the PRINCE2 Foundation via the self-study route and see how I go before going for the PRINCE2 Practitioner. I have purchased the 2017 Book and have a Udemy course for it also.

Anyone else studied/completed the above two?

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCSA: Office 365,, 70-410, 70-680
    WIP: CompTIA: Security+