price of exam=169 Quid?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Mariusz, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Mariusz

Mariusz Byte Poster

I just wanted to book exam and I noticed the price is 169, when I was doing A+ it was 115, did they change the price? or does every exam have different prices?

nevermind guys, I just checked and A+ is still 114 or 115
    sorry for problems

BTW any advices?
    I booked exam for 24th Nov, so I have only 2 weeks left, how to prepare in last time? In tests I have between 65-75 % so still not good as passing rate is 77%

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
    Certifications: ECDL Extra, ITQ Lvl2, CompTIA A+, N+, S+
    WIP: MCTS 70-680 Win7
  2. Colloghi

Colloghi Kilobyte Poster

If you have 2 weeks left to prepare, the best thing to do would be to check your practice exam scores, and decide what areas you need to concentrate on. Then go and study those areas and pass:)

Certifications: A+, MCP 270, 271, MCDST
    WIP: 290
  3. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

yep CompTIA are way overpriced. I personally failed all mock exams in books as my concentration starts to veer off but I seem to switch on when doing the actual test so if your like me then as long as you know your stuff you should be ok.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  4. Mariusz

Mariusz Byte Poster

concerning to prices, I think Microsoft takes 88 quid for each exam, am I right?

Certifications: ECDL Extra, ITQ Lvl2, CompTIA A+, N+, S+
    WIP: MCTS 70-680 Win7
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

£169 is the network + price.

For the A+ you can get discount vouchers from www.gracetechsolutions.com the price for the A+ when I did it was £107 and no VAT to pay where as if you pay directly its £114+VAT per exam. You use the vouchers from gracetech to pay pearsonvue instead of your credit card.

MS exams are £88 each and you can use the discount vouchers you get with the MS press books to pay.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?