****PREPLOGIC RIP OFF****

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by Jaytee2305, Feb 4, 2008.

1. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I had also used them with no problems whatsoever for vouchers before they were stopped. Nice to hear they've been so understanding to be honest, they would of been completely right to just say "Sorry, your fault."

Oh well, all's well then ends well :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Just about anybody can occasionally produce a lemon. When studying for the A+, I bought the Mike Meyers AIO book. I tried using the enclosed CD to run the mock text exams and it wouldn't work. I tried it on several different computers to make sure it wasn't my machine but in the end, it was the disk.

I emailed the support team and they sent me another disk. That one didn't work, either. I emailed them again and they responded by sending me a third disk which the support person I was working with personally tested before hand. That one worked. I didn't get a gift voucher, though. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Thanks for the double props, Mary. Remind me to take you to lunch when Josh and I come down to the Boson office in Tampa. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. mrobinson52

mrobinson52 Security Maven Gold Member

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCSA:Security, Security+
    WIP: CISSP