Premium Membership

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by JK2447, Nov 1, 2017.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

CertForums.com is a run by the community for the community, we are in no way endorsed by any certification vendors or certification bodies and because of this we rely on advertisers and donations to pay to keep this website running. Any member may donate to this website by becoming a Premium or Gold member.

Premium and Gold Membership upgrades give you the opportunity to support CertForums and get something in return.

Premium: For a monthly payment of only £2.50, £14.00 for six months, £25.00 for one year or £40.00 for two years you will receive the following CertForums benefits, and our undying thanks.

Premium membership gives you all of the same features as a free membership plus some important additional features - and your donation helps support the busy forums. Your forum posts will display the "Premium Member Logo" showing to the other members that you help support the forums.
    • Removal of Advertisements - As stated, this website depends on advertisements and donations. By upgrading your membership you help alleviate these costs; so in return all advertisements on this website will be removed during your subscription. If you are not a Premium or Gold member, we kindly ask that you do not use advertisement blockers when browsing this website as you are killing our ads-displayed stats and putting off potential advertisers.
    • Highlighted Username - Your username in either Green or Gold colour across the whole site identifying your support and membership upgrade status.
    • User Badge - As well as a highlighted username you account will be highlighted with the Premium or Gold user badge, this badge is shown under your name in all your posts and also in your member profile page.
    • Custom User Title - You will be able to add your own custom title to your profile, this customisable text replaces the default user title laddertext.
    • Name in Lights - Active upgraded members will have thier name added to the Notable Members page to indicate their support to the site.
    • Premium / Gold Members Only Forum - All Premium / Gold members get instant access to the hidden forum that you may have seen towards the top of the forum list. This is an "unmoderated" forum where any and all topics will be free reign. Of course, adult topics or not, we will still require premium members to be civil to other members and follow the same forum rules they must follow around the rest of this site.
    • Larger Avatar - As an upgraded member you will be able to upload a larger avatar to your account.
    Gold: For a one off £80, support CertForums for the life time of your membership and receive a larger PM box, extra storage, your username highlighted in gold and no adverts on the forums. You will also receive additional benefits and rewards as the site grows.

~~ Please Support CertForums ~~
    Upgrade your Account Today!!

Becoming a premium member does not make you immune to the rules and regulations of these forums.
    If you abuse your special privileges, your premium membership may be revoked and you will not receive a refund.​

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  2. JK2447

Top Poster
    of the Month

As a small token of my appreciation to premium members who are helping me to pay the bills, I will be doing the following on the 31st of December 2017:

Monthly members paying £2.50 will receive 25 Dogecoin.

Half yearly members paying £14.00 will receive 150 Dogecoin.

Yearly memberships paying £25.00 will receive 270 Dogecoin.

Members paying £40.00 for a two years membership will receive 450 Dogecoin.

Unfortunately I cannot reward previous Gold members before November 1st 2017 when I became the new owner of Certforums, but I can reward new Gold Members in December with 1000 Dogecoin.

Dogecoin might not be worth as much as Bitcoin, but the Dogecoin I bought in November has over doubled in value, so you never know what could happen in years to come. All memberships need to be valid on the 31st of December to qualify. Additional detail to follow in the Premium members private area. I would like to thank all members, premium or not for your continued support of the site. Jim.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    Jaron78 likes this.
  3. JK2447

Top Poster
    of the Month

I forgot to add as I was tired last night. Staff will receive 1000 Dogecoin as a small thank you for your continued support. Please inbox me with your Dogecoin addresses @Sparky @wagnerk @AJ