Practice exams for ccent/ccna

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by thetokyoproject, Nov 23, 2013.

1. thetokyoproject

thetokyoproject Byte Poster

Hi,

It's been a really long time since I've taken an exam and mostly at uni they were pen and paper ones.

Is there a company or website that sell practice exams and what would I need to budget for these?

Mainly I would like practice using the format of the questions and also to test myself in a timed environment to see if I can cope with the volume of questions in a fixed time frame.

Thanks in advance.

Certifications: 271
  2. m1979

m1979 Bit Poster

I did but not sure if I can provide a link to it as I set up a price od $5 but could give a voucher for certforums :)
    It is 100q routing and switching, I spent a few months creating them and tried to make it really difficult but still at the CCNA level

3. bbel121

bbel121 Bit Poster

There are tons of sites that have free practice exams...if the forum admin will bless it, I can list about 3 different ones I suggest that are good and some are even in game format.
    The ones that you pay for are generally better.
    In my opinion, transcender is about the best.
    But what book are you using for a study guide as many of them have a free practice exam CD in them...such as the ciscopress, sybex, etc.

4. bbel121

bbel121 Bit Poster