Practical laboratory

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by pavlito, Nov 24, 2011.

1. pavlito

pavlito New Member

Guys help

Does anyone know if there is software that allows it to virtually every segment of the exercise related to MCSA (in detail). In particular i need to start Windows xp.

I got test out, but I think that the software does not cover full material details related to Windows xp.

Also I own a Microsoft book but i need practical knowledge.

Thanx

2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

You can do about 70% of the MCSA on a decent spec laptop using VMware/VirtualPC/VirtualBox etc.

You can create virtual servers and clients and join them on a virtual network.

Things like banks of physical modems for RRAS becomes a little impractical.

Having more than one machine can be useful and slightly less hassle sometimes.

Anyone taking 70-270 should really have a decent appreciation of Windows XP by now, its 10 years old !

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  3. pavlito

pavlito New Member

I agree with you that about 70% can be learned. But I do not have such a strong machine which can set up 2 virtual pc / server.

But i also need in order to progress in work, and I need to know "99%" material.

I know that the course includes a lot of detail, but for them I do not have a flexible free time and resources.

Is there a particular piece of software that supports 100 records through practical laboratory?

4. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

What do you mean by "a particular piece of software that supports 100 records through practical laboratory" ?